TGA Subcool Pick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ozzie_x, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Whats up GC...I'm looking to get more beans and TGA has my next bid but I wanted to get some reply's on which Subcool strain to run.... So you let me know.

2. I've been wanting to run Vortex for awhile now, so it got my vote.
    Good luck.

3. I ran three of 'em before...good buds but it was my first grow so it could have been better.

:wave: thanks for the vote!

4. Why no Querkle? Grown Vortex, Dairy Queen, Jack the Ripper and Querkle was my fav out of all of em.

5. my votes for plush berry.
    i got a sample of plush berry and supposedly from its "best" pheno.. from the smell alone it got my cousin to smoke this weed as his first time ever bud and it had him laughing his ass off the entire night and he couldnt tell if he was high or not. then when we were walking down the street other weed smokers could smell the clip on us and started talking to us.. the high is a potent up feeling and clear headed zen feeling sativa, very giggly, probably the best berry flavor ive ever experienced in a weed. I rank this up there with red dragon and the cherry flavor although this has a much heavier smoke feeling and a full blown inhale is guaranteed to make you cough no matter how much weed u've smoked. after coughing the high intensifies greatly and raises the ceiling on high you thought you could get from it.. i smoke a lot and this was one of the few weeds i woke up the next morning (today) from still feeling that burn.

6. Querkle is out of stock or else it would be on the list....There's a few that are sold out that are on the list...I was too high when I made it :laughing:
    Nice smoke report man Thanks!!!

Looks like Vortex is leading while Plush Berry is in second!

7. The yield from vortex is disappointing go with the jilly bean.

8. :wave: I'm not looking for yield. More of the Best possible smoke.

9. Keep bringing in the votes!!!

10. i chose jilly bean...because we carry it at work and it is AMAZING

here she is grown to her full potential

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Nice nugg :cool:

Whats the high and flavour like on the Jilly Bean?

12. the jilly bean provides a very cerebral high, i found it to be an excellent sativa dominant hybrid. smelled like skunky fruit

13. Qrazy Train: Great Yield, wonderful plant as a grower and the smoke is to die for, very strong and smells like grapey fuel.

Second would be Jilly, Great upbeat smoke. very easy to grow!

14. Chernobal. It's missing from your list.

15. I'm strongly considering to order a pack of third dimension, I like the genetics and the smell/taste/yield description...

16. third dimension is a great smoke but not my fav so far from sub. It had great pineapple flavor but the stench of mine literally smelled like baby poop. NOT GOOD! BUT when you took a rip off the bong, IT TASTED AMAZINGLY LIKE PINEAPPLE! Wierd. Anyways, if you can find yourself some chernobyl and dont look back. I just got my ten pack of plushberry from the attitude about a week ago. They will being going in with BOG Sour Bubble, riot angelfuck, casey jones, giesha, alphakronic cheddarwurst, grapfruit blueberry X rez SD, Sour Grape Kush, Strawberry Confidential, and Strawberry Diesel 99!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. So thats a few for Chernobyl!!

Thanks for all the info!!

I wont be buying the beans for a month or so so keep the picks rolling in!

18. Jilly Bean...one of my favs...

19. Damn, this is a close running...

Top 4:
    Plush Berry
    Vortex
    Jilly Bean
    Chernobyl

20. Querkle is my next choice, for sure. I have some JTR in the drying closet. The lemon [like lemon cleaner] scent was so strong it was burning my eyes while I was trimming the bud! :eek: I will probably have to have a quick sample after a couple days of drying, I don't think I can wait until the end of the curing process to at least try it.

On another note, Plush Berry is [finally] in stock right now, maybe I should snag some real fast. :D