Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texture of THC crystals?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dontbugme, Oct 1, 2008.

1. What would you say they're suppose to 'feel' in your mouth or to touch?

2. Sticky icky, my friend...but most of the enjoyment comes from smoking them, not touching them.:bongin:

3. We're just testing out to make sure we don't have that gritweed.
    It has hairs, smells potent, and it doesn't feel gritty or sandy.. but we wanted to pinpoint what it should feel like.

4. Rub it against a CD. If it scratches the CD you've got grit.

5. We tried that, but we read online that was not so reliable because dense nugs can easily scratch CDs.

6. Use finely ground weed for the test, not a bud.

7. Are you going to return it if it is "gritweed"? Dont forget your reciept.

8. yes...true

9. tou gotta grind the weed then do the cd test. make sure there are no stems and the dankest of nugs wont scratch a cd if there is no fiberglass

10. Alright, he rubbed it on his teeth and tongue and it didn't feel gritty or sandy, but we're gonna grind it and try the CD test too.

11. Why are you so worried about it if it doesn't seem gritty? Stop stressing.

12. The whole UK gritweed epidemic and those reports about it in the USA just made me really paranoid.

13. why do you and your friends think eating straight weed will solve the mystery lol

14. Well if it's gritweed, it's feel crunchy in your teeth or leave a gritty residue on your tongue.

15. I am still trying to figure out why you're worried about it. Do you stress like this every time you buy a bag?

16. Yeah man unless you actually know someone who lives around you that got grit weed I dont know what you're freakin about\
    If it looks sparkly and shiny it could just be the trichromes

17. Nah this was the first time because I found out about gritweed last week.

18. So for now on youre gonna be freaking out about it every sack you get? Just take a hit. If its harsh as fuck, then test it.