Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texting

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LHeezy, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Alright, so I need to know if I can get in trouble for old texts about bud? My friends mom found out that he smokes and went through his phone and found a good amount of texts about it between him and various other people, including me, and they're all pretty old. So she's threatening to go to the police. I just want to know if i should be worried or not.

2. Haha definitely not. They only way you can get in trouble from the police is if they catch you in the act or search you and charge you with possession. I'm sorry but it has to be said... "what a dumb mom."

3. You'll probably be fine but it is never a good idea to text anything incriminating to anyone.

4. I didn't think I could, I just wanted to make sure.

I know, she's super crazy and obviously stupid.

5. theres no way they can prove you actually did the things you were texting about. your fine

6. No, To get in trouble you need to get caught during the act of smoking or possessing marijuana.

7. I don't know if anybody here is a lawyer so I wouldn't think you are in the clear. That's just me at least.

I have read SOOO many articles about people getting busted for posting photos of themselves with a beer in their hand. The police did not catch them in the act and the only evidence was the picture.

Texts can be kind of the same way. It really depends what you texted. If it's stuff about you actually smoking then I would assume they could charge you. Believe me, they have prosecuted people for a lot less...

8. pictures are proof. words are not. For example i could type on here "i just whipped out my dick in wal-mart". i'm not going to get in trouble for that. but if someone has a picture of me doing it i could be in deep shit

9. ^ I see your point, but like I said people have been charged with a lot less than texts.

10. [quote name='"Necstar"']Haha definitely not. They only way you can get in trouble from the police is if they catch you in the act or search you and charge you with possession. I'm sorry but it has to be said... "what a dumb mom."[/quote]

Yes that dumb mom .... Reffeer madness oh no !'!! Weed

Do you have a lot of paraphernalia at your pad

11. ^It still irks me how uneducated people are. My sister was watching an episode of Fraiser and they tricked a guy into thinking he ate a pot brownie (<- That sounds so dumb). It was obviously a placebo and this guy is just acting all crazy. I'm like you would fuckin' know if you ate a real brownie... You can't fake that shit. And all the while they are throwing out a bunch of bullshit propaganda and my 14 year old (impressionable sister) is just sucking that shit up :( After that episode I sat her down and educated her about all the bullshit that was in the show.