Texting when you're fucked up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Barnkis, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I think it's pretty funny looking back at your fucked up text messages. Here's one from last night when I was talking to my girlfriend about the e I have.

"I'd say they're MDA, it's very trippy. minor visuals and less of the 'getting loved up' feeling but it's still very euphoric. I guess I feel the love flowing from me instead of into me, idk haha. you should come over and ill put some lovin in you :)"

Makes me laugh haha. She came over and shroomed though, great vibes!

So, got any funny texts from when you're fucked up?

2. not actual texts, but one of my friends reads what he's writing aloud when he texts whn he's high, and he also reads aloud what people send him. He doesn't even realize it. lol

3. Haha that must be pretty funny for you guys

4. [​IMG]

i have one of those, and i'm always down to text.
    i have some crazy ones.

me to my sister:
    ay! are you in miami? watch out for them coke dealers, they're persuasive!

she never texted back. :[

5. She obviously traded her phone for a few rails of blow.

kidding.

but seriously.;)

6. Mine are just short and strange sometimes...

"I'd veg on a sunday"
    "Oh am I talking to Joe?"

Mostly their short like Yes, No, I smoked opium tonight.

7. LOL Last night I was supa fucked up and I was texing everyone about psychological blanking.

8. xanax has made me have pretty fucked up texts, weed comes second. i usually start texting a chick and i'm like 'fuck i'm so fucking high i can't do this' and stop before she hates me and won't be my biddy :( lol

bon idee has inspired me to create what sort of phone do you have thread lol

9. I get extremely horny when I nod. It shows in my texts :eek:

10. i can't get horny when i nod because i forget i'm horny 3 seconds later :(

11. Oh same man. I have a thread form a while ago that I'll dig up. it's good for a laugh!

12. as do i! last poster FTL?

13. I remember nights like that. It's good I've cut back on the opiates though lol

You're the thread killer

14. i roflmao sometimes when i re read my text mssges the next day. This one girl i always text is always like... ur drunk when in reality im bard outtt!@ :)

15. i meant last post in the link of the other thread in the link posted... :(

16. I texted my gf last night on 2c-b. Didnt end up well for me, we almost broke up D:.

17. lol what the fuck did you say?

18. The worst texts are when you took extasy and you smoke weed on top of it! They look reallly fucked up.

Like : « Oh, the economic crisis in my bedsheets! »

I'm really not joking. A friend of mine sent me that text last time we popped.

Ahhh! Good times!