Texting nudes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YoooJess, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Most dudes show their friends, I'd be wary as hell but then again I don't send any.  Pics are one thing, but I've also seen some fucked up vids like....yikes, glad you're not my daughter.

2. my pics wouldnt haunt me....if anything they'd send more women my way lol

3. I think its stupid as hell.

On a side note, one night I was real coked out, I texted some girl I just met when I was drunk a few days before. 3 texts later I send her a Dick pic. She says noyce and sends me a tittie pic.

Woke up the next day mad at myself for breaking my word.

4. The only way i communicate with chicks in text messages these days is dick picks.

Basically it starts with then texting me, if i feel like "talking" ill send a pic of my dick whilst erect, if i dont feel like talking, i send a pic of my dick whilst flaccid. Then from there its basically her asking questions/making plans with me only answering with Erection pic (yes) or flaccid pic (no). My dick gets pretty sore by the end of the conversation tho lol, its like a workout.

To be courteous, every time i send the dick pic, its always a brand new pic. I dont want her to think im being too distant by sending the same exact erection/flaccid pic every time. If it takes her 10 questions to make pland with me, shes gotteb 11 different dick pics from me (+1 dick pic from initially greeting)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It is girl rule to never show your face

6. Girls snapchat me nudes... I'm pretty sure that's the cultural norm for my generation now. No one really texts nudes anymore, except for old people, who don't really text nudes often anyways.  So snapchat...... but I don't really send dick pics... sorta. 

7. Nudes>>
    This thread >

Any hot gc chicks wanna send  some right now?  :bongin:  :confused_2:

:ph34r: Never caused a problem for me but I'm not a chick 

9. I usually never ask a girl for those kind of pics, id rather see it in person for the first time. Unless I'm drunk and drugged out. Then, rules do not apply. Also I never save nude pics if I see them. Don't know why. Guess I don't like evidence.

Is that weird?

10. #51 newbgrow, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    It's a terrible idea.

My girl has had shit posted online that she sent her now ex a year or so ago.

That shit infuriates me to no end but I mean she is the victim so I got to control my temper over it.

11. I dont care, I'll put my face in the pic.  It proves my dick is mine, anyway.

And if my friends see it, it's okay, because I'll just be like:  "Yeah.  That's me.  Why are you looking at my penis?"

Friends will just say "It no big deal" LOL :laughing:

LOL just messing with ya..

13.  Judging from some of the attitudes of my peers, i'd say they've got small small small problems. :laughing:

14. #55 SupaAPE, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    ROFLLLLLLLLLL  :laughing:  :yay:  :laughing:

15. As a girl one of my favorite things to do is surprise snapchat nudes once I know the receiver has fallen asleep, then I get to wake up to like 15 texts from them like
    Holy shit
    Good morning
    That was unexpected
    Thank you
    What are you doing today
    Let's hang out
    Hey
    Hey
    Hey what's up

16. She was afraid of the size?

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

17. I'm in a fairly long distance relationship so it's kinda a given. It's awesome to get a surprise one at work or in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Dated a girl a short while ago that refused to send nudes on snapchat although when we started dating she would send me teasers of her in underwear n such. This kinda Pissed me off knowing that she and her ex made a sex tape which she let him have then when they broke up tried to get it back. Yeah girls can make some dumb decisions

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Gf just sent me a nude:)

Rainbow family :)