Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

texting my dealer.. awk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Dec 21, 2011.

1. so there's a lot of awkward texting between my dealer and me, but I just wanna share this one.
    I text him asking for but, he say's yes see you soon. 50 minutes later I text back "alright sounds good im ready to go when your here".

Obviously I am saying this just to get him to hurry the fuck up, but does he know that? can he see through it? so awk if he does lol

2. shoulda said "i'm here, hurry the fuck up"

3. send him a ":)" it shows that you aren't one to be fucked with.

4. ......... what?:confused:

5. Haha, tell him to hurry his ass up. No need to play nice or anything. I hate waiting for my bud when I know my guy can deliver it to me right away.

6. I wouldn't think it would make him less inclined to take your money.:cool:

7. He shouldn't take it the wrong way bro. Sorta reminds me of one of my favorite grasscity quotes:
    [quote name='"acanx702"']the reason my dealer is always late is because he is always rolling a fucking blunt![/quote]

8. Lmao. He saw thru that shit. It's not awkward tho cuz he taking your money & you're taking his product lol. What's so awk?

9. Drug dealers are just lazy.

10. i second this

11. You texted him for but, like butt? Yea, awk

12. so he pulled through 10 minutes after that text. I talked to him in the car a little and its all gucci now

13. It's all...What, now?:cool:

14. Im glad I have 2 people so when one is slow as fuck i can say "nevermind you took too long" and teach him a lesson...I used to sell and would at least keep people updated if i was going to be longer not just ignore them for 2 hrs

15. yea dude if i was gonna be a dealer i would be as straight as possible with my customers and keep them updated if i'm running behind. just good business.

16. Please tell me you got autocorrected..

17. but it is all GUCCI? what is wrong with GUCCI? you don't like it?

18. gucci sweater now livin better now

19. Dealers have lives too....

20. yeah but he texted everyone earlier what he had, so obviously it was a secret message for "i have time to deliver right now hmu"