Texting her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by the buddha dude, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I talked with this girl the other night we were having decent time. So we hooked up then after chilling for little but I got her number. Later she was like mike text me as when every body was leaving.

So when should I and what should I talk about with her.

I'm kinda boon at this shit so like any advice is chill

Ps. Should I text her tonight i feel like that might be soon idk though

2. Text her whenever, man. Talk about what's on your mind. It's not difficult bro.

Better yet, talk about her! Chicks love that

3. She asked you to text her dude, go for it.

4. Yeah what ru waiting for dude GO!!

5. wait 30 days and 30 nights, then do the texting dance...only then can you text her.

6. Ok dudes true but I feel like tonight is mad early like should during the day tomorrow or at night. If I texted her at school would that be chill you think

7. Why the fuck does it matter when you text her? Its fuckig texting. She will reply when she has time.

Did she tell you to text her between the hours of 9 and 5? Fuck no she didn't. Man up and send her a text -.-

8. If she told you to text her then text her. Especially right now, since it's late and you could tell her good night or some shit

9. Texting is for children, be a real man with shit on his to-do list and call her. You aint got time to play all that cutesy bullshit so cut straight to it call her and set something up. Wait 2 or 3 days though before you call her, don't want to come off as too interested.

10. He should just text her first, then call her

11. I am not experienced but it shouldn't be a god damn game lol just text her mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

12. He can hardly be a man trying to text her. If he tries to call there's no possible way they will ever talk again.

"Hhhhhhheeeeelllo hhhhhoows iiiitt goooong?"
    " I'm doing good how are you? "
    "Iiiiii lliioike pooootattoes" hangs up.

Yeah OP just stick to texting her for now

13. With my current girlfriend, she texted me after we exchanged numbers (I know, a lot of people say to get their number so the ball is in your court) and I was still out with my friends and I wasn't home. When a girl wants/tells you to text her, it's safe to text her. Just go for it and say what's on your mind.

14. No bro, no.

Call her in a day or two, after work and when she's winding down and at her most relaxed point of the day; make her laugh her ass off, be playful funny and all that.

Think five/ten minute interesting phone conversation "out of nowhere" and after you set a chill time up with her, think of a reason that you got to go. Look like you're doin shit, like say your friend just got there to pick you up and yall are about to knock back a few at a local bar or something like that. Say it was nice talking to her and that you look forward to seeing her, in your own words, of course.

This is the quickest way to vaginatown as well as driving her mad about you, don't listen to these thumb donkeys

Looks like this is a good opportunity for him to rise to the occasion and command shit.

15. BEEF. Buddy, come on. I know a mans gotta have his manliness but, if he wants to text her he should. She's probably waiting ;) Doesn't mean you have to do the text 24/7 drill, what's the big deal? Don't you WANT to talk to her? Not really?... then maybe you shouldn't hit her up at all.
    I agree on the calling thing, if a guy CALLED me instead of texting me, I'd probably grin my ass off for days...

16. The chick asked for him to text her, that's what OP should have done, then after a couple minutes of texting he should of just asked her if he could call her.

17. Text her now "when you gonna let me hit that"

18. "Can I call you?" :( my balls just cringed. Right, she asked him to text her, if he doesn't you know what's gonna happen? She's gonna wonder why, and think about what he's thinking/doing; she's going to have him on her mind. Making her all the more interested in the op. ;)

The first time you hit her up makes all the difference, texting and calling are worlds apart and carry completely different tones. I know I'm bein stern but I believe in putting your best foot forward with the women. :p

19. I'm not trying to say you are wrong. You have the right idea, but obviously OP is probably a bit shy, maybe nervous? And wants to take it slow with her. Idk. But that's not the way to ask a girl if you want to talk over the phone, it should be more of a "we should talk on the phone instead" type of line.

20. Read her twitter to make sure she's in a good mood before you text her or she's gonna call you a faggot and never talk to you again trust me im a doctor