texting girls

Discussion in 'General' started by qp123, May 5, 2013.

1. should you always intiate the convo or should you just wait till they text you sometimes? just wondering. thx :smoke:

2. assuming you mean texting as in trying to get chicks interested in you, texting is one of the worst ways to do that since it's just very basic communication

send her a picture of your cock and hope for the best

3. #3 Omega369, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Call them them, don't text. Texting is for sissies.

Depends, if you met her that night at a club or party, call her at around 1:30 am and be like "You girls still down to party?"
    Then fuck her, because you were a badass and called her.

If you met her that morning, afternoon or calm no alcohol/drugs (minus marijuana) night, I would call her the next evening.

If you want to turn the drunk girl from the club into something more, then wait until the next evening. Can't guarantee it will go anywhere because usually she will think twice when she's sober and it won't go anywhere.

If she doesn't pickup, leave a message. If she didn't get the message, she will most likely know you called because everyone has caller ID now a days. It doesn't give you the green light to text her if she doesn't call back, it makes you come off as needy and you won't get any of that sweet vagina. Call back the next night, if she ignores it then she just doesn't want to talk to you.

God speed.

Omega369 :wave:

4. idk...every girl i've fucked so far (lol) started out as me initiating texting convos, and having ways of continuing the conversations but not be boring. texting can sure be a way in if you know what to say.

5. Send that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.

6. It's not rocket science. Text her. Ask her questions. If she doesn't ask you any questions in return or seems generally uninterested then leave the convo and wait for her to text you back. If she never texts you again then it's safe to say that she doesn't care for you all that much. You can continue trying to initiate conversations but if they all play out the same way then take the hint instead of looking desperate.

Or call... I don't get why people don't call each other anymore. I'd rather get the conversation over in real-time and save texting for unimportant chit chat.

7. Best advice I've seen all day.