Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texting girls when you're baked as fuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyJanes, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Anyone else find it very difficult to text a girl back after smoking a few bowls to the dome? I'll just sit there and be like "Seriously, what the fuck do I say" then I end up forgetting to text back but if I do text back, I feel honored cause i spent 10 mins texting "not much, you?"

2. Lol happens all the time! It's especially hard if they don't leave you much to expand on. Like they text back just a few words lol. Just texting in general while baked doesn't work for me.

3. Hahaha yeah that's pretty true, idk like my mind cAnnot think of anything to text back when I blaze lol, maybe I just need to find a stoner girl that I can be like "honestly, I'm high as fuck, can I text you later?"

4. Ha I have a hard time texting when im smoking and hangout with friends. I feel like whom ever I'm hanging out with should get my attention not the phone. Ya when I'm texting baked I feel like a lot of things I say are weird. (I'm only takin about texting chicks though I never really text with anyone else cause I don't see the point)

5. Texting stoner chicks doesn't bother me as much as sober chicks lol. Yeah my mind just blanks out or I'm thinking of some other awesomely random thing.

6. Half the time I just tell them I took a nap when I forget to respond lol, she's gonna wonder why I take so many naps

7. Yeah i dont like using anything electronic when im high.

And the few times when im drunk and text people, they never reply. Its a mystery.

8. I'm sorry, I'll never understand the appeal of texting when you can just pick up the damn phone and call them. Not for romantic purposes anyway.

Texting for quick communication is awesome.

Texting to try to ultimately get laid, not so much

9. #9 TokinGolfer, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    You don't need a stoner girl, just one who doesnt care about pot. I spent 3 years with a chick who was against smoking, ever since then I've made it clear early on that I smoke bud. If she doesn't agree with it, then she's obviously not for me. Pretty much every girl I've met in college doesn't get bothered by it as long as I'm not stoned every single time we hang out. But as long as the chick knows you smoke, you always have the excuse of "oh sorry I'm baked off my ass right now" if you send an odd text.

10. If I'm hanging out with my friends, I'm not gonna go to another room to talk to some chick for a bit. It's much easier to have the whole "how was your day? :)" conversation over texts. Sure it's a lot less meaningful, but it's also convenient and allows you to do other things instead of stopping everything to have a conversation.

11. When you're the younger generation that pretty much just turned 18 and you're dating each other, you can. :laughing: Oh, being young might ultimately destroy me :rolleyes:

12. Being married has its advantages. You can be yourself as you are feeling at that time. Happy, sad, goofy, perv. She will accept you as you are.

13. No I'm perfectly capable of thinking while baked.

14. I was going to add how my situation went when I texted females, but..

[​IMG]

15. It's not so much that.... I just write a message, get baked and forget to ever send it haha

16. Good thread, I forgot to text that girl who texted me on monday. I got high and forgot, but she's a hottie. This is the perfect window of time to txt back

17. I find it difficult enough when sober. But when Im high, I'll overthink how text back like 10x more. Its ridiculous.

18. This happens all the time to me when texting my girlfriend. I now just let her know what I'm up to and tell her I'll text her once I'm burning out.

19. I do that shit all the time... sober too! haha

The funny thing is though, when it comes to girls (that you are trying to date or w/e), they eat it up. I don't care who you are, dont ever excite to a girl's text that you are trying to get with..makes you look pathetic. So thank the weed for delaying everyone's responses.

20. In contrary! It helps with my social anxiety. I can just ramble/type on without thinking too much behind it.