Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

texting dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Apr 26, 2011.

1. What should i text to get a gram? ive never texted him before. Hes new dealer that ive only bought from once. ( he gave me his number) .

Should i text- Do you have any left to sell?

:smoke:

2. I'd text something a long the lines of:

"Yo.. what's up man? It's (insert name). I'm looking for a gram."

3. Most dealers wouldnt sell just a g... But he might if hes new to it

4. most dealers sell g's idk where your from

5. Be like "Yo bro, whatsup, lemme get a gram for -insert day here-"

6. " Yo man, can I get some off you today? "

7. Who doesnt sell g's? haha errbody sell's g's bro.

8. eh i'd try not to mention amounts via text unless you know he's cool with it. just go with a regular "hey man whats up?" and as a drug dealer he will probably pick up on the fact that you want to buy something from him. if he's like "OH HEY SUP I GOT SOME DANK ASS SHIT THIS WEEK" you're good. but if not just try to play it cool and dont say anything incriminating.

9. just be like yo dude, wanted to see if your good for *insert date*...hit me up

10. No?

Dealers make big money selling small amounts.

11. all the real money is made from dimes and dubs when dealing

12. most dealers?

most dealers where you're from, maybe.

here, dealers sell .5's ALL the time & I never met one who didnt.

13. dealers make the most money of gs, alot of them would love to be slangin gs all day...
    i would just say, hey its ____, are you good?
    thats what i usually ask,
    around my area if your texting a dealer for the first time, and he doesnt know your number and your like "hey ____, will you sell me some weed? its ___" you will not get a text back.

14. Hey bro its....., i met you through... or i bought from you on..., you gave me your number, anychance i could pick up a gram should do the trick, dont try be all thug like just be polite, specialy when texting

15. "You in stock?"

:p I love talking business.

16. lol cant believe some of the advice your getting. dont mention anything regarding weigths, prices, transactions or substances over phone (unless he prompts you, then fuck it)

a lot of dealers dont like that shit.

text him, say "hay man, cool if i roll through?"

that simple, hell know whats up

17. i had a dealer was pretty paranoid b/c he was big in the area, we had a good system for texting,

"can i get a ounce of some outdoor, how much will that cost?"

translated to "wanna hang out outdoors later? maybe around 1:30?"

18. Got any bags you're tryina get rid of?

19. Paranoid much? I see what you're saying though.

I met a dealer through work a few months ago and I got his number. The first time I called him up and the second time I decided to shoot him a text. I ended up calling him because I wasn't sure if he was cool with dealing via text message. Turns out he was and so is every other dealer around me. I live in northern Ontario in a remote area though. Not much to worry about here. Half the time you can't get cell service lol.

20. ^this

who bothers selling 0.5g? doesnt make sense to me :confused: