Text

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by m18, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So I woke up this morning with like 6 random numbers in my phone of girls don't really remember getting any of them but that's besides the point. What would be the best way to handle it just text them all saying hey what's your name or what should I say?

2. "I got a new phone and I don't have any contacts on it yet, mind if I ask who this is?"
    And you should be able to go from there once she replies with her name.
    Then you could reply with a "what are you up to today?"

3. txt back.. she what they are up to.. meet up with them.. see if they are worth sticking your dick in.. who cares if you know their names.. you may once you're face to face with them

4. #4 m18, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    I legit just randomly got these girls numbers randomly walking around outside my dorm drunk, so I doubt any of them will even remember who I am or what my name is. But I figure why not maybe something will workout and we could hang out sometime.

5. when you get numbers when you are drunk... sneak in pictures as well.. then you'll know what they look like while you're sober.. them drunk goggles can be quite harsh at times

6. lol it could just be one of your friends fucking with you by putting random phone numbers in your phone, idk how you would get 6 phone numbers by walking around drunk

7. just txt say whats up

8. Nope I have a lock on my phone it's kind of scary though I remember parts of the night but that's about it.