Text Messege ARRESTED

Discussion in 'General' started by bcustom28k, Jan 29, 2009.

1. grasscity is based in amsterdam or somewhere over there so they can't do that

2. i do aim if i want that shit
    \

3. back in the coke dealing days... i got arrested with an ounce of coke and a scale with some residue on it, the cop tried to get me to give him my phone relentlessly, it was quite annoying and it was because he was a new cop on the force(for which i will later be grateful for). i ended up snapping my phone in his face while he was questioning me. now here's the best part, nothing held up because he forgot to read me my rights. all aboard the fail train!

4. #44 ~Stoned~, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Another kid whos under 18 pretending to be over and paranoid about getting caught. DONT SMOKE WEED IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO GET CAUGHT!

5. as much as they shouldn't be allowed to, because of GW and the Patriot Act they can get away with just about anything... all they need to do is word it right, and you're pretty much fucked

6. If you're texting things like "kush - 65" then obviously your not dealing in lbs or anything the cops are probably interested in getting search warrants for. They don't have time for every dealer that's picking up the occasional qp

7. as long as you keep your texts on the DL, the 5-0 won't even know wtf you're talking about.

just make us names for shit within your circle of smoke buddies and dealers.

for example:
    "I just bought an ounce of marijuana I would like to sell, is anyone interested in purchasing smaller amounts like half ounces or eigths so that I may make a small profit." (this would be a mass text to all my homies)

translated:
    "Just picked up a zippy, if you need stanky hit me up."

only trouble with codes (if you can even call that a code...) is all your tard friends that either don't know it... or don't care to use it. this means the responses range from

"huh?"
    to
    "ya dude, I just smoked the rest of my weed. damn we got high as fuck on that... thanks for hookin it up. if you want to meet at 'insert name' high school I'd love to buy like an eigth or quarter. what are your prices like right now?"

but on the real, I don't thinks cops can troll your texts without a warrant. they'd never get a prosecution.

8. Ill drop some knowledge about this, All text are kept on file for 30 days, at least at verizon wireless. all phone calls are kept for 7 days. Verizon Wireless is the most willing company to hand over information to the police. T-Moble is the biggest company for keeping everything private, secretecy. It is extremely hard for police to get a search warrent for your text, seeing as they are usually never the ones you send the text to...hopefully. Yes i text all the time, but you GOTTA keep shit on the dl because your pretty much writing word for word, hard paper, red handed, what your doing.

9. its fucking weed you guys. honestly. no LEO or DEA is gonna get a warrant because you have been talkin about picking up a 8th,Quarter, w.e.. by the time all the shit is said and done the weed will be gone anyway:smoking:.

they will only pay attention if some nosey ass employee is peeking where he shouldnt be and finds some texts about some serious weight. not no dub sacs and quarters.

yeah its creepy, but if i spent all my time worrying about all this shit, it wouldnt be worth it smoking it in the end.

think if one person sends about 500 texts a month, with an estimated 200 million people with cell phones. and to even say 25 percent text message. thats a fuckload of reading.. whose gonna sit around and do that all day when most big time dealers definatly dont text, let alone use any telephone at all.

10. Not true.

11. that's kinda what I was thinking... they dont have the resources

12. That's what I don't get about dealers these days, they seem to like standing out. Buying expensive cars, expensive clothes, computerized phones. What do you think is going to happen? I realize texting is "in" right now, but I prefer not taking risks. Buy a prepaid phone, keep it short and simple. Easy as that.

13. dude thats sick lol...what a stupid fuck...

Im not a fan of texting about weed...cops arent what im worried about...im worried about revealing shit to anyone who picks up my dealers or one of my friend's phone. I had someone text me a while back saying "i got weed, want any? better than what you bought last time" and my (like 4 months) new girlfriend (ex now) picked up my phone and read it like a nosey fuck....

14. Im guessing you missed the posts above stating that a prepaid phone isnt more secretive and does not matter?

sorry for the double post...

15. It is if you pay cash for it.

They do need a warrant in the US and if they are looking at your texts then they already suspect you. Getting a warrant is about as easy as saying to the right judge 'We think this person is trafficing in drugs'. Warrants are easy to get.

As for people suggesting that using slang or 'code words' will protect you, they won't. Trust me, the LEO's know all the current slang.

Using voice is much safer. Texts stay there for a long time, so if for some reason you get busted they can go and take a look. Voice calls do not get recorded unless there is already an existing warrant, in which case you are probably already toast.

16. Who the fuck texts their dealer? My guy wouldn't even answer, or he'd text back saying "Why the fuck are you texting me? Just call me dumbass."

17. mines chill about texting... as long as you aren't a dumbass about it.

18. All i know is my friends who deal aren't stupid enough to be texting out deals....i get a simple "fire" or "new shit A++" every couple o days but if I need nugs I call em...

19. He'd be chill with texting if it didn't take so long. It could take 3-5 min to text the price, location, any questions you have, the answers he gives you. It would take 30 secs to do it over the phone, so he prefers people calling him.

20. Not to mention that the only 'paper trail' left by calling is who called whom, not what was said. Like I said, texts are saved; phone calls are not.