Texas

Discussion in 'General' started by Kurty, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is it that everyone from texas seems to gang up on everyone else? I mean its kinda funny how they go around on this forum calling people from NY "yanks" and they try to defend their bud saying that is is the "5UP3R D4NKEEST". I mean, do you get high? Yeah. Does everyone else get high? Yes. Who cares. Why can't all stoners just unite as one to compliment eachothers bud pickups instead of being like "omg maan, I could get 2 oz of that for $20 BIIIIIITCH TEXAS FTWWWWWWW". If your state is REALLY a marijuana gold mine, why don't you just keep it on the dl. More bud for you right?

Sorry for the the generalisations, I'm sure there are some modest people from texas too haha.

:smoking:

*Puts on flame suit*

2. I havn't seen any of this.

But i also completely abstain from the Rec. Use thread.

3. Texas > the united states of america

4. aight im pretty sure this post is directed at me, so let me address this shit. first of all, how the fuck you gonna make a thread like this when every single time you see a pick-up thread there are always fucking canadian faggots saying "LIKE EH YOU GUYS PAID 45 FOR AN EIGTH EH? LIKE WE GET THE BOMBEST BC BUD FOR 35 AN EIGTH AND WE HUG MOOSES!" Seriously, there are so many more canadians on here that brag about their prices than their are texans bragging. If you look at most pick-up threads, I acknowledge the fact that we get schwag cheap as fuck because we live so close to Mexico. i've NEVER bashed anyones schwag prices, but in that one thread(you know which one im talking about) that douchebag was trying to say there's no way you can get QPs of schwag for 105 in Texas, when reality thats the going price. Texas has DANK as well, but its pricey, so we can't really brag about that shit at all. and what do you mean keep it on the downlow? do you honestly think cops can do anything when they see us posting pick-ups of QPs for 105$?

but in general, texas is the shit. i mean what other state used to be a country? thats right, none.
    [​IMG]
    if you look at the US map, Texas is vastly bigger than most other states(cali is bigger technically but i mean come on cali is shaped like a fucking bent penis). which obviously means we're better.

we started chopped n screwed music, more great rappers have came out of texas than any other state, and in general, texas is the shit. the only time i bash people that aren't from texas is when they're talking shit about texas.

oh and heres the thread he was referring to, http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/310506-my-first-buy-jackpot-5.html

5. why can't we all just get along?

haha.

6. Texas FTW.

-B

7. There are other ways to defend your state without offending gays and canadians. And chopped and screwed IS pretty chill (not going to lie). And it's not only that thread but numerous others. And when I said keep it on the dl I didn't mean cops. I mean that you should just keep your local secret to yourselves. I didn't mean to start an argument, I'm just trying to open some eyes so maybe we can all just get along :eek:

+rep for being educated on your home state though.

8. I co-sign this post.

9. read above

10. texas is the shit
    but it is a bit to warm for my tastes
    and bud is hella cheaper down there

11. showin love for h-town the city of syrup and big D baby home of the 1 and only cowboys knowwhatimsaaayn? southside screwed up click for liiifee, 3rd coast hold the most, RIP Screw RIP fat pat RIP Hawk
    just chill, and smoke a sweet yall, 1 love, from a windy city cat who loves the dirty souuth
    lol

12. no love for san antonio?

13. nah bro i went there when i was a kid and it rained my whole vacation!!! plus ill always hold a grudge against the spurs for knockin some of my lakers teams out of the playoffs back in the day...if it wasnt for them the lake show woulda won 5 straight!
    nah im just kiddin around of course im showin love for san an, if its located in the lone star state, im game.

14. you must have reading comprehension issues.

reread the thread you are talking about again, nobody talked shit about NY until that guy from NY said "fuck a texas"

why would you start this thread unless you wanted to start an argument? im pretty sure threads like this do anything but unite stoners as you claim you would like to do.

15. I understand that you have disabilities but just remember this; there are hundreds of threads on grasscity.

16. care to point out the thread you were talking about then?

or are you just attempting to backtrack?

17. just go read the posts of california bud and the texans all gang up and try to hijack the thread and shit. but this was the funniest lol

awwww he calls for back up. "OH TEXAS MAFIA BACK ME UPPPPP"

Im high. Im out. Go toke your ounces texan. :wave:

18. Texas, fudge the rest :D

-Dankenstein420

19. ..you just contributed

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::confused::smoking::smoking::smoking:

20. Like they said,it don't matter where you are,or your type,I think you should ALL set back and toke on one,and try to get a little closer to God,then you might not be so rude to people,if their from TEXAS,or NEW YORK,we should ALL try being a little nicer to each other.We're 2 days away from our Lord Jesus birthday,time to have LOVE in our heart's,country girl from Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.