Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cameron3423, Jun 18, 2010.

1. K, so i just recently moved to Texas about a day or so ago and am wondering what the prices for weed is down here?I'm not really sure if i can ask that but i figure i can since I'm not asking for a hook-up lol unless someone wants to PM me. But yeah some help with the prices would be appreciated since i don't have any friends down here yet.

2. I live in Austin and the typical price for dank is 20 a g, and 60 and eighth, and 50-60 for an ounce of shwag.

3. Same thing in the north Texas area as well. Like DFDub

4. West Texas dank is usually standard 20 a g. Swag you get more for your money as you head south almost to where you can get 2oz of swag for the price of one. Just depends who you know

5. Central Texas 20 a g, 45-60 an 8th (including hookups), for shwag it can run you anywhere from 30-40 an O.

That's what I've always dealt with.

6. HOUSTON:

Dank- 20/g 60/8th
    Shwag- 40-50/oz

7. Live in Austin man, some REALLY dank shit comes through, usually 20/g, 60/eighth, but there are some 50/eighths. And shwag is like 50 an oz/ a dime is like 6 or 7 grams. Not to much mids.

8. like srsly, my danks are same prices, but schwag is 30/eighth all the way up to a o here, its really sad..

9. Yeah, I haven't been able to find a decent source of mids since I moved here a year ago. It's a shame, I'd rather buy an ounce of mids than a gram of incredibly overpriced dank.

10. in texas we got 2 thangs
    Swag
    Dank
    I usually smoke swag daily
    dank is like a once a month thing for me

11. I don't know what you guys are talking about not being able to find mids. Here in DFW we got "popcorn" which is mid grade, which is really easy to get a hold of.

12. I can confirm this. Exactly what I pay.

13. No mids? Im in DFW, and ive never seen schwag, just mids, beasters, and dank, in my particular area atleast.

People in my area usually call mids corn, its usually 5/gram, 50-70/half ounce, 120/ounce.
    Beasters are 10/gram, 90-120/half ounce, 150-200/ounce.
    Dank is more common than anything around here, thats why if you look hard enough you can find people selling it for 15/gram. But the norm is 20/gram, 180-240/half ounce, 350-400/ounce.

14. and its not SWAG its SHWAG. two different things

15. no theres not.

16. nah. like, you say you got swag. It's like a term that means like cool or something like that. schwag is low grade weed.

17. In Dallas dank is around $400 an oz, mids for $100-$120. High end indica is hard to come by in my area, most top shelf herb I find is sativa.

18. When I was in San Antonio there was only shwag and dank. Shwag ran 50 for an o, and dank was just too much at the time for me to be concerned with.

DFW had some decent mids for about 120 an o if memory serves me right.

19. K,thanks guys that was a huge help. Would any of you guys be familiar with Portland,TX?

20. DFW
    Regs - 50 oz
    Dro / Strain ~ 10 - 20g