Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas travels

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sentimental.haze, Mar 4, 2014.

1. So during the summer I'm going to Texas, from Florida to visit a good friend of mine. Obviously I'm bringing bud. Just wondering how are the police or troopers are from that stretch of travel. I won't be giving them a reason to pull me over or anything, but you know, that doesn't always mean they won't.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't know about the route between texas and florida, but I can tell you you don't want to be caught in Texas with any amount of weed. 

3. You'll see lots of cops driving to there.. Just don't smoke in the car obviously

4. I won't bring too much. Maybe just a few grams.

5. No it will be put away until I get where I need to be.