Texas Tech Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by doubbleTtoker, Feb 9, 2010.

1. any Texas Tech tokers out there? we should unite and start a campus club or something

PS. DIRT CITY smoke shop is located at 50th and Menphis, lubbock Texas they have the best glass at town at the cheapest price they get in banjo, and other high end glass;

Please boycott smoke head headshop because they know nothing about real glass and have their prices marked at +200% and make you "make an offer" on all of their glasses. they are robing the smoking community.

Represent!

agg economics major, sophmore

2. I'm here at TTU toking it up, as is my roomate who occaisionally posts here.

And yes, if I need a downstem or somthing, I make it a point not to go to smokeheads, though L&L's on slide and 32ish is where I go instead.

...for a town of only ~200k, we've got alot of headshops...

3. i have a few pot head friends up there

4. Its really nice to have dirt city in town. I had been going to L&L's only because smokehead is such a bitch. Most of those employees are pushy assholes and I feel like I'm dealing with a drug dealer, not a business. I got my helix from dirt city and a few other things.

5. agreed. smokehead is a joke. ive never been to dirt city but l&l was legit

6. ya dirt city is the shit! they are doing a private screening of the union at tinsel town, and the guy that made it is coming out and answering questions.

weekend before 420, watch for fliers or ask about it in the shop gonna be awesome!

but I hate smoke head, and L&L's closes at 6 and I run on stoner time so I can never get there before it closes (that and im a student)

but dirt city has some zack P glass in and a few salt pieces

they are exploding with business and they are a blessing to the smoking community :smoking:

7. agreed, i'm so glad they're doing well. i'll be looking for those fliers!