Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Reggie Prices.........

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ill_will, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Texas reggie prices........

2. Do I say something?

3. I guess not.....

4. I've got brick from San Antonio before on vacation. It's actually surprisingly still green and has a lot of hairs and seems relatively fresh even though its totally smashed. I paid $50 for a half but I was assuming that's more than they usually sell for since I was new down there they probably tried to get a couple extra bucks from me like anyone would do to a tourist. But Probably somewhere near $40-50 a half. In Texas you're lucky because its dirt cheap and usually just came across the border so its still pretty fresh and actually smells/taste like Cannabis should unlike some brick that takes a little longer to make its way through the states.