Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Well Idk if you know but I live in Texas and it can get pricy here miss run about 5$ a gram but than dank is like 20$ a gram ik why would there be such a difference? Nobody has a clue I normally bought Mids cause they were cheaper and I could smoke only a little more than dank and be just as high well anyways I found a guy who I'll sell me an 8th for 50$ and normally he makes it an even 4 grams of dank and I mean dank some of the frostiness nugs I've ever picked up and the high was great ^.^ getting some more on Sunday but anyways what do you guys pay for bud per gram and 8th just curious

2. 15g various kinds of kush my favorite is jamaican. 

3. http://www.priceofweed.com