Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Pick-ups: "California Purple Raisin" (!?) VERY Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iLoveWaterBongs, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hey there blades! Title may be misleading (not sure of the validity of the strain, or even if it exists!) but that is what the dealer named it as being. Now only if we had dispensaries so we could be sure of the nuglets we do receive. :p

Here is the "California Purple Raisin", a cousin and I bought a gram for $25. There was a LOT more than this, in fact there were two main buds... he took the bigger one, broke it into pieces, and then we took a picture of this one. SUCH an amazing smoke, I actually don't believe I had the tolerance to handle a full blunt of it (got a major cottonmouth afterwards, like when you first started :D) and I reallllly wish I hadn't smoked from some of my own personal Purple Kush stash beforehand, I wanted to get a real feel for this stone.

Needless to say I ended up ridiculously stoned regardless. Enjoy! This was the only picture I managed to cap before my phone (LG VU) died on me.

[​IMG]

CLICK HERE FOR FULL-SIZED!

:smoke: Take it easy, y'all.

2. Shoulda posted this in the stash jar, but that looks like some tasty ass bud.

3. Damn, send that this direction.
    We're dry as a mug. (ATX)

4. Where are you in Texas, I have the same looking bud

5. a lot of purp like that lurking down here in htown.

6. lotta purp all over Texas better be proud of it... last couple months have been green crack blue dream northern lights and currently cat piss :hello:

7. my last two months pick ups have been good, purple diesel, grape ape, kryptonite, grapefruit kush, california orange, blue dragon, purple kush, cinderella 99 and some other good strains.

8. The atx is never dry...
    We always have bud

9. True that. Orange kush and lavendar/purp really hott lately

10. Half gram blunt? I would of put it in papers or even better a bong.

11. dude $25 a gram for real? i wouldnt pay that. my buddy got some bud a few weeks ago that was completely purple the only thing green on it was the stem but he didnt buy it by the gram but if he did it would have only been $20 at most maybe even $15 depends on what kind of mood our dealer was in

12. what part of texas are you in im in fort worth and my dealers sell that purple shit for 10 bones a gram but ive paid 25 a gram before back in the day

13. I'm in 409, around Beaumont, Texas. Yeah, we got this and quite a lot more for $25. I, myself only threw in $5 and the blunt was a lot more than half a gram for sure. My cousin who paid $20 walked away with a .3-ish chunk, and we easily got more than a gram from the dealer, more around the range of 1.3-1.5. I walked away with a roach. Pictured isn't half of the bud we got.

14. Haha this is in the stash jar. You probably have some of the goods yourself. :smoke: :p