Texas Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by Skrilla', Mar 27, 2003.

1. Day 1:

Alright i got tired of reading everyone else's journals and decided to make my own. I took 11 schwag seeds and planted them in soil that i prepared outside from what i had lying around. I germinated them using the paper towel method and planted 10 in plastic storage boxes that i put holes in for drainage. The other one i planted in the bottom of a 2 liter coke bottle. This was all on sunday, i checked on wed. and had 2 sprouted, one with the first leaves and 2 of the serrated blades, total 4 leaves, the other had the very small first leaves. A friend also gave me a seedling that is the same size as the biggest one that i have growing. So that is total 12 plants at the moment. I was putting the one in the coke bottle outside my window every morning and bringing it after dark until it got a little bigger, then i will transplant the ones that live into 5 gallon buckets. BUT, my mom found the one in my closet, but all she did was put it in the sun and i caught her watering it yesterday, she seems cool about it, but i dont know for sure yet. But she is cool about me and my friends toking at the house so we'll see...ill have pictures up in a day or 2

2. how's ur grow goin' ? post some pics :)

3. ok my babies have been in soil for 1 1/2 weeks now. I have 4 seedlings and 3 are growing the 2nd node already. kinda dissapointed b/c i germ'd 8 and planted 2 so that means i got 4 out of 10 unless there are some more still waiting to break ground. I hope so...ill post pics today when i get home around 3:00 central time...so be looking

Grasscity Deals Near You