Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

texas dro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by texastokindaily, Mar 19, 2010.

1. #1 texastokindaily, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    This is some dro i picked up lately. tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. #2 BrentWpb, Mar 19, 2010
    Stuff has a purple hue

looks yummy

3. #3 Twigs #420, Mar 19, 2010
    It looks good, a bit leafy. How many grams is it? How much did it cost?

4. i dont really have a strong opinion on hydro. your shit looks DANK trust me that has so many crystals it looks like its been sprinkled with sugar lol, but is it really better than the indoor soil alternative?

5. I paid ninety for 5 grams. That is probaly 4 grams so that would be like $70.

6. 90 for 5 grams that 18 a gram, 63 an eighth, 128 a quad

is it a good high? how does it smoke?

7. looks A OK

8. The high is a very clear headed and uplifting and towards the end relaxing and sometimes fall asleep. The smoke is good tasting but kind of irritates my throat afterwards if i dont get something to drink.

9. There is no difference in potency between soil grown and hydro grown buds... either way is not gonna change a plants THC content..

With that being said, your bud looks good.. toke up:bongin:

10. what the fuck? :laughing:

no offense man but that looks like some outdoor purple crop from way out west compressed 3x over in vac-seal bags and shipped across the country to me...not like any local pot to you, hydro or otherwise...

11. Definitely has no been shipped across the country or packaged. It is fluffy and you can tell it hasnt been.

12. Looks up from my last toke..........

13. looks like the same stuff i had over xmas break. im in the central texas area :)

14. Hydro isn't necessarily more potent that soil grown. The difference in potency is more likely due to the extra care the plant received.

15. uh...I can tell from the pictures that it's some foodsaver pot dude...who are you trying to kid, that's some outdoor beasters that would sell for $1000/lb where it comes from

I mean no offense...really I don't...just seems like people really like to hype shit up when they clearly don't know what good is...

16. OK, well if it was grown outdoors (which i doubt) it was grown locally you can tell it hasnt been packaged.

17. If only flatulence was audible over the computer. Here's a couple thoughts for you. First off, read up on your ganj. clearly that isn't anything legendary, and at 10$ less than 20 a g for 5 gs, it better be. Second, don't talk about growing methods until you know, well, at least something about it. "close enough" to heddies Isnt heddies.

18. I don't know what you're looking at but if you really want to see some compressed weed you should see the 15 pound brick my plug is holding. That's no where close to being vac-sealed green

19. And that was going to be my second post. You payed WAY too high. It looks good to me but that price is horrible for green that looks like that

20. i agree. its mid. you overpayed wayyyy to much for the quality of that bud