Texas Does It Again Maybe They Should Just Change The State Name To Freedom...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Jun 10, 2013.

1. They will legalize before too long I'm sure. The cartel violence has been slowly coming across the border more and more often. Once a few more people start to realize that taking away the profits from their biggest cash crop will literally pull the rug out from under the cartels, they will start pushing for it. :bongin:

2. #22 mandrin13, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013

Dwight D Eisenhower, and Lyndon B Johnson

haha, ok ok I had no idea the bush's were not born there, I just assumed jackasses like that had to be from Texas.  Well played sir!

3. #23 garrison68, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I think that Texas should be kicked out of the United States and given to Mexico.  

I think there is a typo in there, you forget to say back...given back

5. Cops suck in texas...I like getting pulled over once a decade in michigan due to low state funds

6. They are always fishing. Go a touch more than the speed limit (especially with out of state plates) and they will likely pull you over. Often they will approach the vehicle and state "I am just going to warn you". Ya well why the fuck even bother then. Then they ask their million questions watching for any signals to react to. smoke:

7. Yes, you are right.  

8. How many of you have actually lived in Texas? Please point me in the direction of the utopia state free from hate, as I will gladly board the train. As a gay Mexican woman, I've experienced more ignorance outside of Texas, than in it. Have I had my fair share of encounters with homophobic assholes? Racist jerks? Sure, but we all know, one doesn't have to be in Texas to experience discrimination.

Texas happens to be doing pretty dang well right now too. For the fourth year in a row, Houston is the number one moving destination throughout the country. We also have the largest Medical and Research Center in the world. According to Forbes, four of the top ten cities for job growth in 2013 are in Texas, with San Antonio bring up the twelfth spot. Not to mention, our cost of living here is significantly lower than other states that share our success economy wise.

By no means are we perfect, but there is a tide beginning to shift here. We're a people riddled with tradition, and even the most liberal of us want to hold on to what makes Texas, Texas. I mean, I'm a Human Rights Campaign member, and a NRA member. :p

9. This. Most of you commenting about Texas probably don't live here. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, we will probably be one of the last states to legalize.

10. texas is the shit! i buy my propane in arlen

11. Freedom in America?!.. Lol

12. #32 The toking man, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    This. Most of you commenting about Texas probably don't live here. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, we will probably be one of the last states to legalize.[/quote]

No, its all sunshine and hot wind.
    I second that it'll be one of the last states to legalize.