Texas cops can't get rid of 200,000lbs of marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Volcano South, May 12, 2010.

1. thats a great idea!

2. what a fucken waste why do these fuckin idiots of mexicans ruin bud lik that mind im not being races im hispanic and very fluent in spanish but these guys are idiots why compress that much bud un compressed they would make 5x as much and these cops all help soke that shit i guess when u cant find ur kron guy and the plants arent ready it will work huh
    :smoke:

3. It's not all schwag guys. Some of the bud coming across the rio is dank as fuck.

4. I know I could do something with 200,000 pounds.

5. just because most of it's from mexico, don't just assume it's all brick-shit schwag weed.... mexican weed can be dank.

6. Haha make an ocean's eleven about stealing the weed.
    That would be the world's greatest heist.

7. cause its for profit. theyre not idiots.

they could give a fuck what you think about the quality they just want your money. they know SOMEONE will buy it. if you dont like it, ok fuck you then go get it somewhere else you know?

and by the way all compressed weed isnt bad. its just compressed. some of it CAN be shitty tho..

8. Awesome! :hello:

9. Distribute it evenly to each GC member.

It will be gone in no time :)

10. This is where the drug war has gone over-the-top. They could sell it and help people out around the world or give it to underprivleged stoners.

How can it cost them that much to dispose of it? I would get rid of it for no charge at all:D

11. they could sell it cheap with little to no effort with everything they make being profit

12. they should just sell it to clubs in cali what dipshits

13. Bonfire anyone?

14. I'd love to be around that bonfire when its ablaze. LOL.....think we'd have the first case of marijuana overdosage in american history. ;o

15. Shit, if I had a truck in Texas that shit might just disappear real quick like.

16. Give it to me, I'll throw it in my fireplace, and leave the chute closed:)

17. Dispenseries only distribute the highest quality medicines. They're not gonna sell confiscated weed from the streets.

18. Clearly they need to just incinerate it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e3oS4-UZXU"]reporter gets stoned - YouTube[/ame]

19. why dont they make 200,000 pounds worth of iso? then just feed it into the food supply ;)