Texas cops can't get rid of 200,000lbs of marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Volcano South, May 12, 2010.

1. leave it outside for a day unattended
    it wont be there when they get back
    problem solved :D

2. people down here would straight go savage for that shit. bustin guns, fighting, it would be crazy as fuck

3. count me in

4. uhhh....

damn...

im speechless...

5. Sorry to hear of you loss of your father. Please accept my sincere condolences
    My dear mother has benn gone since 1900. I placed her mothers day flowers at he grave. And I am not ashamed I stood there and weeping for quite some time.
    Yes I am old. Again i extend my sympathy.

Peace Friend

6. Im in as well. I want that herby derby.

7. Hahahahah agreed.

8. this weed needs to be freed. i am going to texas

9. And this is exactly why it needs to be legalized, to avoid that kind of violence.

Seriously, people literally fighting and dying to "win" the right to take and sell what is basically brick-shit weed that's pretty much been rotting in a box for the better part of a decade.

Yeah, sounds peachy to me...:rolleyes:

10. Incinerator....if they were smart they would donate it to a MMJ clinic in a state that has legalized MMJ or at least sell it to someone, but seriously..

11. weed goes bad after a year unless its stored correctly.

the majority of it is unsmokeable.

12. Way to kill the moment.

13. By cops he means police officers.

They may destroy some pot, but we all damn well know they will sell some, and surely smoke some.

14. Nowhere in that article does it say that all that weed is the result of 8 offcers work. What it does say is that it was collected over the past decade and they have not got orders from the judge to destroy it all. Pretty simple I would't think about it to hard.

15. if they did that then everyone would actually love cops. but theres a reason we dont.

16. That's almost $1.4 Billion dollars worth of weed, at 450 an oz.

17. 5-year-old schwag doesn't sell for $450/oz though unfortunately.

And to the guy saying it was crazy that these people confiscated this much weed - like the above dude said it might not have been ONLY them, could've been other depts too and stuff. But, on top of that we're talking about TEXAS where assloads of mexican schwag are smuggled across the border everyday. For all we know some of the busts could've been for 1000+ lbs or something.

Any of you other Texans down to kill murder those 8 pigs and have the biggest smokeout of all time :D?

18. +Rep for hilarity

19. Jump up in there with guns blazin

20. I'm in, really close to texas too! ;)