Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Buds!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VanWi1der, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Post your pics of your bud in Tejas! I will start it out with my bud right now.. Last week had the Romulus but failed to take a pic :( This is the usual dank that we get and his a rather pungent smell!
    Since the pic is kinda blurry it doesnt look as good as it is. But it looks very similar to the g-13 strain which is what it may be.

Attached Files:

2. Pretty nugs. I'll be sure to throw a pic up here of my current pick up once I get my camera back from my girl.

3. Here are my last few pick-ups...I live just north of H-town.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Some Grape Ape I just finished:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Green Crack I just picked up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slowTXBURN where about of north houston? I'm close to the Woodlands

5. Same here broseph.... or as I call it, "The Cult" ...lolol

6. Trainwreck and some No name purp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. damn texas reps hard round here

8. pretty pretty stuff slowTXburner.

9. Haha yea I'm about 30 min. south of the Woodlands, but we go up there to frisbee golf at bear branch all the time if you catch my drift :smoke:

10. Good ol purple kush.
    [​IMG]

11. Got a quarter of this stuff in Spring, TX.

[​IMG]

Already posted a thread with this same picture but whatevs I wish I still had this bud haha.

12. very nice pickups from Texas. an old friend of mine says he can't find good bud in Texas. Now I know that he's just not looking hard enough.

13. We can get just about everything you can in Cali...we just pay more for it.

Except for that beautiful Humboldt outdoor herb...I would love to try that shit one day....from deep in the emerald forest...where the morning mist waters the fuzzy dank bud....*sniiiif* Ahhhh....I can smell it now. LOLOL...

14. saturation and contrast?... the bud looks like it is killer nonetheless. do you know what kind it is?

15. Thanks bro...I have come to the conclusion over the last year or so that most of this fuzzy dank shit is grown locally. Because of two reasons: 1.) EVERY pick up for me is COMPLETELY different shit than the one before it...different color, denseness, smell, smoke, taste, look...but it's always sticky sticky herb and 2.) It comes in fat whole buds and there is just no way something that beautiful could make the road trip from say Cali or BC or FLA...I think it would look mangled.

But I could be wrong...

16. some corn from tha D

[​IMG]

haha 4th of July blunt...
    [​IMG]

17. dude this thread is tight, i live in the woodlands and theres a shitload of dank going around everywhere all the time. ill post some pics when i get my hands on some more. hit me up if your from the woodlands

18. Hit up the Bear Branch skatepark yesterday. Woodlands isn't far from me at all.

Picked some of this up earlier today. Dealer said it was some Columbian Gold. Either that, or it's just some really gold bud haha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Post em up! :smoking::smoking:

19. im going to bear branch tomorrow i want some columbian gold :(

20. heres the last two quarts i got from up in hunts...a bit north of htown. Both very, very dank :bongin:

Attached Files: