Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Interlaced, Jul 12, 2011.

1. #1 Interlaced, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    I am not gettin the greatest shit down here in the 817.
    How would everyone else rate the bud here if they live here / vacationed here before?

Reply with pics or opinions.

2. sup man, names bob jones. :cool:

3. Hello officer.

Nice moustache.

4. I can assure you I'm not a cop lol. If I was that wouldn't be the first thing I'd come out and say honestly. Too sketchy, But anyways my bad, I fixed it.

5. LOL.:confused:. I guess that's better?

6. Grave = dug.

7. #9 Smotpoking, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I live in the same city as Bob jones park, in the last three months I have hit many honorable bowls there. Do people grow there and stuff?

8. Thought I smelled bacon

9. Alright, well sorry to have automatically been labeled a "douche bag" Hah. Well, Hope to get to know y'all better. Thanks for the warm welcomes :3

10. Currently growing 540 plants there underground.

11. Yeah everyone knows that

12. In for the party

13. all harvesting tomorrow, get your free pound people! :rolleyes::cool:

14. ...why does this make this guy a cop/douchebag? I'm confused.

15. I smell bacon

16. He's asking if anyone has hookups I guess. And you're not supposed to ask for hookups/connects. So only a cop would ask for a connect in an area...to bust the connect and the bird that sent the message. I think :S

17. Er idk man, it's just against the rules lol. Don't ask the gov. Questions, just follow the law! OP If you got bad bud, just get some good bud. It's ALWAYS around, but the price changes. Work hard for your dank

18. oh ahah stupid
    honestly if a cop ever did that he needs to get a life..
    im currently working on being an officer, but if i ever catch someone with weed, imma let them go and tell them to enjoy!!