Texas body cavity search over marijuana smell

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerKush, Jan 5, 2013.

1. meh fuck florida also

2. #22 BeatsandGrass, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    I live on the outskirt of Houston heading towards Austin. I'm maybe two hours from Austin at the most.

3. Because I've heard that's the only decent city in the whole state.

4. Not true at all. Dallas is a blast if you know the right areas. College Station( Bryan, tx) and Huntsville are amazing college towns.

Houston just pretty much has everything. We're only an hour from Galveston, downtown music scene is fantastic as well. I've got my slice of country life out here, and when I want something different it's just a drive away.

5. beyond fucked up. if some cop tried to stick her hands in my pussy after sticking them in some other chick's pussy, i'd be suing faster than you could say 'get your hands the fuck off of my cooch.'

6. what if you were the only girl she was shovin her fingers into?

7. You mean if I go to Texas smoking a jay I'll get my b hole finger blasted? Off to Texas I go. Haha but in all seriousness that's fucked up.

8. Right on! Dallas is where I stay and it's always a good time. Addison/Farmer's Branch is my favorite TX town by far though. Usually spend my weekends up there.

9. Leave it to fucking Texas.

10. still sue. i don't want my vagina unwillingly touched and searched. :bolt:

11. This is when they need Ryan Gosling to be emergency dropped in via helicopter.

12. Out of texas haha.

13. they needa read it its miranda rights

14. Fuck that. I've never hated living here more than I do at this very moment. It's the entitlement that comes with wearing a badge and being in possession of a firearm, and being a Texan only makes things worse. I live in Dallas, downtown, so I don't see too much of troopers. However I will tell you that from my own experience, a large majority of the conservative Texas population reminds me of this article. We're old fashioned, and almost scared of change. My opinion, btw. I hate it. Moving out of state when the time is right for sure.

15. Texas isn't so great. My family had a huge family party with 30+ people and my uncle (only Mexican In an all white neighborhood) had Mexican music playing at an appropriate volume in the basement. I go upstairs to get some drinks and the entire fucking neighborhood is outside all pissed about the music! It was like an angry mob lol

16. I would've told them they better arrest me because I wouldn't let them do that.

Then if they decided to arrest me i'd ask for a lawyer.

17. unless i was the cop then youd let me go knuckle deep in that poop :ey:

18. You? A cop?

Hahahaha.

19. :laughing:

well i do gotta night stick :ey: