Texans Fans?!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by DirtyB, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Ya who beat the 9ers?

2. [quote name='"OneLove22"']

Ya who beat the 9ers?[/quote]

We all get a lil lucky now and again

3. Watt is awesome. He's a keeper!

4. Hey man hows it goin over there in NY?

Right now y'all aint even in the playoffs.

5. [quote name='"OneLove22"']

Hey man hows it goin over there in NY?

Right now y'all aint even in the playoffs.[/quote]

Goin just fine thanks, a lil banged up but its been that way all season. Once we get boley back on D all will b right. Theres still 5 weeks left in the season buddy PLENTY of time to make the playoffs and the only reason why were not is because we didnt play yet this week. What went down with your cowboys? Sneaking a win against miami? I would be a lil worried about that

6. And Texans are 8-3, coming off a win with their 3rd string, 5th round, rookie QB.
    I hope Leinart is back in by the time next Sunday comes around, I started him on my Fantasy football league and the injury fucked me over, he was doing pretty good too.

7. lienart is out for the year. you wont do shit in the playoffs

8. Hey what place are you in?

And Miami has been playing good ball we were the first team to score a TD against them in 3 weeks.

9. OneLove 22 where you at!

10. Texans played like shit without Mario Williams and with T.J. Yates and we still come out with the win. The rest of the schedule is a joke, so unless T.J. can't handle it I think we will go 13-3, but I wouldn't be surprised if we went 12-4. Either way, AFC South Champs!!!!

11. good game.

Season aint over yet. Ultimately whoever wins out basically takes the division. I think both teams are more than capable. Showdown last game of the season.

We'll be back.

12. [quote name='"OneLove22"']

good game.

Season aint over yet. Ultimately whoever wins out basically takes the division. I think both teams are more than capable. Showdown last game of the season.

We'll be back.[/quote]

This is it, who woulda thunk it

13. [quote name='"OneLove22"']

good game.

We'll be back.[/quote]

Ya! G-MEN!!

14. good game.

Our D sucked ass and O-Line couldn't protect at all. No way we can win playing like that.

15. Texans have the first 3 start QBs injured, and we're relying on Jake Delhomme who's only been with us since November to lead us through the playoffs..

16. Texans made playoffs....wheres Dallas????? I dont see their name on the schedule?????

17. So proud of my Texans! Watt is awesome and Foster redeems himself from those almost costly fumbles.
    Here we come Ravens!!

18. Hell yea this shit is badass. Its goin downnnnnm tonight. Hittin up the washington ave strip! Hit me up if your comin. Beers on me