Texada Timewarp from...?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CuriousBones, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I am wondering where the best place to order Timewarp is. I read the High Times top 10 strains list for 2010 and Timewarp (by BCBud Depot). When I went to the Greenman Seedbank update, it says there are lots of complaints about BC Bud Depot. Their Purps seems to have won some awards but I find the conflict between High Times and Greenman Seedbank update confusing.

I see the Next Generation Seed Company also produces these seeds. As does Peak Seeds.

Can anyone suggest which is the most reliable option?

Thanks,

Curious B

2. heard nothing but great reviews from bcbud.. and timewarp is supposably a great heavy yielding outdoor strain.:)

3. Thanks for that.
    I think the Greenman seedbank update is out of date or something. I'll give them a try.

4. I bought mine from the Vancouver Seedbank(in Feb), and they are Jordan of the Islands strain. Not sure what it's crossed with as everyone says the real deal is clone only from Texada Island. Jordan doesn't say what his is crossed with.

There are a few other variety crossed out there; 1.3g, Seawarp, Pinewarp..etc

I believe Kind Seeds has a few of those, as well as some other European seeds companies.

I've heard nothing but bad reviews from BCBuddepot

5. the real "texada timewarp" is clone only.

Next Gens is suppose to be really sativa but a decent plant not to "true" texada tho.

BCBud depot is a scaaaam

peak doesn't stock them anymore?

6. Anyone from Texada Island on here and know where I can source some genuine Texada Timewarp cuttings? Fav flave from childhood.