Testosterone supplements?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Runningw235, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Anyone ever taken them before? If so how did affect your results in the gym, and how you felt while working out?

Any other information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. HGH :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There's test boosters that mess with certain males bladders that has UTI like symptoms. Tread carefully my bro

4. bros gonna bro

5. bro gonna bros

6. Thanks for the info. Anyone else?

And I know HGH is human growth hormone, but could you elaborate a little bit?

7. [quote name='"Runningw235"']Thanks for the info. Anyone else?

And I know HGH is human growth hormone, but could you elaborate a little bit?[/quote]

It's pretty much steroids; faster recovery time and faster muscle gains.

8. Are u talking about precursors. My friend takes a HGH precursor that helps his body makd HGH at a higher raye

9. And can I get that without using steroids?

10. Pink magic is OTC test booster. Ive never used it but I've heard good and bad things from it.

It works for some and doesn't for others like all supps

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Animal Test is pretty good. I've used it a couple times and my lifts really went up

12. Update: Both yesterday and today i took the recommended dosage before and after working out, and I definitely lifted harder and longer than usual.

13. [quote name='"Runningw235"']Anyone ever taken them before? If so how did affect your results in the gym, and how you felt while working out?

Any other information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

From what I've read on the subject you should workout more and masturbate/sex less. The more you ejaculate and the less your workout the lower your testosterone will be

14. Placebo.

It takes about 2 weeks for any testosterone boosters to take effect, and they don't boost testosterone very much.

15. I've read this as well, and I only masterbate like once a week now. It does seem to make a difference.

Not to mention if you jack off too much you'll likely not put as much initiative into getting laid.

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Well thanks for the info, man. Atleast now I know the mentality I need to have in the gym.

It sounds cheesy but I just try to think about hypothetical situations of someone pissing me off.

17. Apply to be a verified advertiser before you flood forums with your ads. Kthx bianow

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Cool story bro reported again for advertising/spam.