Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by endlessdream, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, quick question. I'm getting drug tested tomorrow morning. The only time I've smoked in the last 30 days was last night and I only smoked three small bowls. I didn't know I was going to be tested, so I'm a little worried. I'm pretty skinny and somewhat active.

2. if its tommorow morning ur fucked, sorry to say. i suggest drinking massive amounts of H2O but not to much cause that can kill you

3. you're fucked unless you can get a detox drink by tomorrow morning.

4. I know the test is a simple dip the strip in the urine type test. It won't be sent out if that helps.

5. Pretty shitty man but it sounds like you're kinda fucked just due to the timing of it. Only thing I can suggest is try to dilute it with water and take vitamin B3 (I think it's that one) to keep your piss yellow. Look at the drug test sticky, search for ways to beat a drug test both on this site and google. Good luck man really hope you can manage to beat it.

6. #6 endlessdream, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    I hope so too. I was reading up on some scientific papers and found this:

"In a recent forensic publication, Dr. Marilyn Huestis wrote: “Monitoring acute cannabis usage with a commercial cannabinoid immunoassay with a 50-ng/mL cutoff concentration provides only a narrow window of detection of 1–2 days,” (2002)."

Last time I smoked was at about 2AM sunday night. So that leaves me with about 30 hours. I'm really riding the edge here. I do take a multivitamin daily and have been drinking lots of water all day. I also bought about 100 oz of propel. My metabolism is very high. I can basically eat anything and never see a change in weight. With the quotation above, I think i have a chance. Anyone disagree?

I know my urine will be clear, so how do you get it to change to yellow?

7. Well what I was trying to say in my post above is that vitamin B3 gets your piss to be yellow. I'm not sure if that's the vitamin, but about 70% on that.

I think you've got the best shot of anyone to pass it. Fast metabolism means faster system cleansing. What I've ready is that a one time toke can stay in your system from like 1-10 days and with you having a fast metabolism and being able to drink plenty of water and stuff you might just make it. I'm really rootin for you man I think you might end up okay.

8. passed
    woke up 3 hours prior to testing and drank 3/4 gal water and didn't eat. Supervised test.

:wave: