Testing the waters

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MrSagittarius, Mar 12, 2014.

1. I've been poking around here a few times reading and rereading stuff from a lot people around this neck of the woods and I was thinking of trying out organics.

I was either going to try Jerrys or InTheGardens base mix, as a starter then work my way into doing mine own variations.

My main question is (sorry if its been answered, and I am sure it has.) What is generally a farm and feed store, and how exactly would you go about finding one locally?
    (Havent slept for two days so please dont mind my lack of common sense.)

And if so, what would be a good decent place for online purchasing amendments? Ive heard of amazon and ozbo.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Gandalf_the_Green, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  3. A "farm & feed" store as we often refer to them might be your local Agway, here in Maine we have multiple "Paris Farmers Union" stores, Blue Seal Feeds, or any of the local stores that sell big bags of horse grain, rabbit and chicken food, etc. A lot of times these places also mix gardening supplies and farm animal grains/foods.

This thread will help you on your search for components of organic soil mixes - http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1277064-sourcing-organic-soil-mix-components.html

Welcome to the Organics forum Mr. S. You'll find all the help you need here amongst the organic gardeners that frequent these pages; just ask.

J

Oops, G already beat me to the "Sourcing" thread link... Lol

J

4. Thanks Gandalf, and Jerry.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app