Testing..Testing..This Is Only A Test.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by unoit, Jul 7, 2004.

1. HIGH All, ok lets see who pops first.

All seeds are WWC+...5 in each..the paper towel in the ziplock and the jar of water.

I used the same warm water...around 28c (82f) and the towel and jar went on top of the monitor.

Attached Files:

2. i say the one in the bottom left of the pic........

laters jay

3. HIGH All, hey Jay how's it going.....sorry for not finishing what I started. Got carried away reading and answering questions I forgot about this post *LOL*.

What I meant was who pops first was the paper towel or the Jar method. Anyway your on the right track because those ones went into the Jar (The left side).

Edit: they were getting to hot on top of the monitor..so I'm putting them in a dark cubboard.
    The bummer thing is I'm going to be gone for a few days to our Capitol City Victoria to do that nasty four letter swear word and won't be able to update till maybe the weekend and by then most of them All will have popped.

Maybe we'll have to do this again in the near future.

Attached Files:

4. hows it unoit....erm ..yes...if youre not there to see which ones pop first its going to be hard to tell who was first.....LOL..

imsurprised youre going away when youre germinating seeds unoit but you have been doing this along time so im sure you now what youre doing...

and yes we might have to do this again....

laters jay