Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testing......testing......1....2.......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Mar 25, 2003.

1. ........is this thing on?

*tap tap*

YEA! That was easy.

Took my little idiot box to the 'puter guru at work, he got new guts in it and back to me in one day! Proves what I always say, find somebody who knows whats going on and let them do it! I don't always say that. But I might start.

Now let's take the baby out fer a little test drive............

Anybody seen my keys?

2. well????
    are your parts workin? ;)

peace

3. We'll talk later.................

OH!

You meant the computer.

4. Hahahaha..

My computer guy does wonders in a short amount of time.

I have can do alot of my stuffon my own now. I am glad this guy takes care of what I screw up though!!

5. his keys are in the front pocket of his jeans ;)
    i was going to tell him buuuut i figgured id let him look around for a while

peace

6. Hey, THAT idiot box of yours has important stuff like minesweepers, and uh... NOTEPAD! What would you do without those programs? huh? HUH?! :D

7. lol
    I just bought a new comp shortly b4 coming to the city, used to have a ol shitty 200 mhz one lol :)