Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testing Positive please HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AbsolutAdikt, May 19, 2010.

1. Whats up guys,

I took my first urine test yesterday and my Probation Officer called me today and told me I tested positive for Marijuana...

So as you can tell I am on probation because of an OUI. I have NOT smoked since the night of the OUI which was 3 months ago, Feb 26th.

I pretty much smoked every day before the accident, sometimes multiple times a day.

HOW is this possible that I tested positive after 3 months of not smoking at all?!?!

I am 6'2" and about 300lbs if that makes any difference.

2. There are many things that can cause a false positive, like ibuprophen. If you take vitamins see if it contains riboflavin. If you really haven't smoked in 3 months that's what it must be.

Google erowid cannabis drug tests. ID post the link but I'm on my iPhone

3. is it possible that you got trashed one night and smoked without realizing it? happened to a buddy of mine once

4. I haven't even drank since the OUI

the only pill i took is equate pain reliever (acetaminophen) I took 3 500MG pills 1 day before the test.

I am also on a seizure medication that i take daily (Topamax)

and two other pills that I take daily are Omeprazole, and Citalopram

5. idk just tell them that that's not possible and retake it or something

6. Im 71 days not smoking and still positve. 58 years old 180 lbs. slow metabolism and not very active . Drink lemon water and sweat it out but not in the few days before testing.