Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testing in custody cases.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muphin, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Granted I haven't personally researched any topics about the situation, but I'm hoping maybe someone knows a thing or two about the issue I'm talking about.
    My friend recently applied for sole custody of her child. Her ex is a crazy asshole who is an alcoholic burnout who is almost 30 and can't hold a job. Needless to say she wants him to gtfo and applied for emergency custody on Monday and filed for full custody with supervised visitation rights only for the 'father'.

My question is she smokes, and during the initial proceedings Mr. Jackass only mentioned that my friend's mother smokes weed, she has a medical card and legitimately medicates with it (primarily as analgesic and entheogen on the side I presume), but made no reference to my friend smoking.

ANYWAYS, does anyone know if the court will mandate any drug testing for her? The mediation is in mid February. Also we're in California, so if anyone knows any special information regarding marijuana testing and this sort of legal situation, it would be immensely appreciated.

P.S. inb4 "dont ask stoners ask a lawyer", she is looking into it as well I just wanted to throw your guys' appreciated advice into the hat.