Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testing for THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BookCritic, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Is there any easy method to test whether a given strain has THC? Just read an article on synthetic marijuana, and even though I know it's old news, I was wondering if there might be an easy way to test it similar to other drugs. I don't want to have a stroke and die.

2. You would need a laboratory to test THC. All weed you would consider smoking has THC in it.

3. I feel the same as you I don't want to put any lab created synthetic weed into my body. I have a few tips to make sure it's actually weed not lab shit. 1) buy from a trusted dealer 2)smell and taste it you will be able to tell the difference 3) weed will look much different from that lab shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Also synthetic tends to burn much faster then weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app