Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testicular pain while smoking (it blows)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nappers, Sep 3, 2018.

1. #1 Nappers, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    So I’m 18 years old and began smoking around a year ago, I went from doing it every now and again to an O a week. But recently I’ve been experiencing pain in my testicles from smoking and I do have a varicocile would surgery help and take care of the problem? I really miss smoking because it helped my anxiety a lot. Anyone who can offer advice is really appreciate it.

Edit:I’m not trolling either. I love the herb a lot. I’m just wondering what I should do..

2. That's pretty bad my man, is it the coughing that sets you off or just smoking in general? I'd honestly be up front with my doctor about it, you should probably get that checked out. Are you in any pain when you're not smoking?

Not that this is related, but a few years back I shattered my elbow joint, had to get 6 pins and a metal plate in my elbow and I can honestly say for whatever reason smoking up made the pain about 5 times worse until things started to heal up.

If I were in your situation, I would most definitely see a doctor and go through with surgery if need be. Chances are smoking isn't the "cause" of your problem, but it seems to be making things worse for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Nappers, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Hey man I really appreciate the feedback. I went to the ER for sadly constipation from when I went on a tolerance break had the worst withdrawals of my life didn’t eat for 3 days straight and it fucked up my whole system. One of my friends came over a few weeks later and dabbed me out I was taking dabs like nothing and then I got inside and my balls were hurtin man. I’m hoping my doctor recommends me to a urologist so I can get it checked out and taken care of because I can’t even lay comfortably anymore that maybe the very small hernia that’s there as well which I guess has possibly been there for years. But no coughing and all that is normal just feels heavy. If I do get the surgery I plan on not smoking until the doctor tells me I’m completely healed and then I might wait longer. I’ve seen other posts regarding this and it just worries me I won’t be able to ever smoke again. I don’t wanna be on those anxiety pills they fuck with the chemical balances in your head. I’d rather have something natural to take it away. Also I did tell a few docs in the hospital and they said it was strange it caused pains.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What do u do for work..do u lift weights or any heavy stuff could be a hernia and even if not caused from heavy lifting coughing real hard n straining can do it...id for sure have my sack checked u need those fellers threwout life lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Testicular pain is no fun ain't that the truth. It shouldn't be too hard for a doctor to figure out what's going on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I recently just got out of high school and yes I do have a hernia but the nurse in the hospital says it could’ve been there for years it was so small and coughing doesn’t hurt or sneezing they just feel uncomfortable when I’m laying on my sides now I can’t even sleep on my sides anymore I have a doctors appointment Tuesday and hopefully he’ll recommend me to a urologist I just gotta stay headstrong through it and let it heal.

7. I have a buddy on here going threw same stuff and his is hernia and he has same symptoms as far as laying down n stuff its prolly getting worse or just good n flared up my guy...good luck tho hopefully nothin to crazy

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does your buddy get pain at all when he smokes???

9. Now that you bring up a hernia, I'm almost convinced that's your problem or at least part of it. I've personally had 3 different hernia repairs & I had similar problems with smoking due to it.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck brother. Don't wait on getting this figured out!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you and everyone else a ton for helping great community I saw posts from 2012 and all that regarding this and no one took them seriously. I can’t thank you all enough. Happy toking my friends stay blazed and keep the stress away. I’ll make a comment or something telling y’all if I get a surgery or not I’ll know by Tuesday if I’m going to be or not.

11. So did you get the Surgery? I'm going thru the same thing and Ive always kinda felt like I might've had a hernia just never let the doctor know because I don't feel the pain all too often. Anyways the option of getting a varicocele embolization is on the table for me and I'm not sure if getting it will get rid of the pain when I smoke. If I get im not gonna smoke for a while after but I don't want to start getting high again even if it's not thru smoking, and get pain after I've already had the surgery. I'm really not trying to give up smoking the herb but if it's what I have to do so be it. :(