Testicular Pain While High (Testicular Torsion)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 90210, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I’ve been smoking for about a year now. At first I didn’t do it too much but the past 6ish months ive been smoking just about everyday and the past week i’ve experienced pain in my testicle region and just thinking about it causes some discomfort down there. I saw a post about this that dated back to 2006 and was hoping we have some new information on it or any new possible ideas.

2. Never had that prob before. Kinda weird too. Ya ever think just go rub one out n see how that help.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. yeah it’s kinda like a routine, sure it helps but there’s still noticeable pain. it’s not excruciating pain like these other people it’s just a sharp pain then goes away.

4. Oh sweet fuckmas... "Doc... Smoking weed is making my dick fall off..."
    Hmmm. To smoke, or not to smoke... That IS the true question....

5. It can't bother you/hurt that much if you haven't been to see a doctor about the problem... My nuts hurt once so I went to see a doctor & ended up having surgery because of the injury I had :laughing:

If it only hurts you while smoking marijuana the solution is simple.. stop smoking weed :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. See a doctor. It could be unrelated to ganja yet symptoms appear when you smoke. Last thing you want is for your dick to fall off...