Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Testclear urine kit: Does it still work in 2014? Share your experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogderp, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, I know that there is a drug test questions thread and I already posted there and after getting some helpful advice from another member, I decided not to take the risk with my own urine since the last time I smoked was just 4 days ago. Since there aren't a whole lot of testimonials from people using testclear for 2014, I was hoping that anyone who has used it for a pre employment test this year could share their experience with the product and wether or not it passed.  One last question that I have is can you buy a testclear urine kit from a head shop or is it only sold on their website, and if you can only buy it from their website, how long does it usually take to get it?  

2. At first glance I thought it said "Testicular urine kit:"

3. That's the second time I've seen someone post that haha

4. I'm not going to jynx myself by saying anything about testclear's effectiveness as I have not had to use it yet thank fucking God, but as for ordering i've only found it online and it depends on the shipping option you pick. Standard ground shipping is like a week or so and they don't ship to PO boxes which is a motherfucking hassle if you ask me. Otherwise good luck and let me know how it works out for you. I'd recomend a Urinator device with some velcro straps to secure it to the inside of your leg. Keeps it low profile and at just the right temps for DTs, or possible DTs in my line of work. The velcro straps can be found in the camping section at Gander Mtn. The Urinator online with a google search. Either way LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT!!!!

5. As to testicle jokes hahahahahaha this is people's jobs were talking about. If everyone worked in a dispensary there would be no one to dig graves and perform heart surgery. Not everyone has the luxury of being cavalier about their job security when it comes to drug testing. Some of us have to nut up or shut when it comes to keeping our jobs. I can only afford to get high a couple of times a year and when I do ( and oh boy when I do :smoking: ) I keep some shit like testclear or quickfix around for emergencies. Other than that I put my blessings on you and wish the best of luck Ogderp!