Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test result questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alston89, Dec 12, 2018.

?

Will I pass a lab test based on these results?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello everybody, I'm new to the forums here and would like to pick your brains if you dont mind? Like majority of the questions on this forum I need a little insight on my First Check instant UA. I am in no way a frequent, or heavy smoker but, I did smoke for about for a month and stopped around 30 days ago. I was smoking very high quality bud as well as vaping hash oil. I'm around 30-35 days sober but my line is very faint. I'm 6'1; around 205 pounds with little or no daily excercise. I have a lab test in 6 days; should I be worried? I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse as I know many of you are tired of these ignorant questions. Any help and insight is greatly appreciated. Yall have a great evening, and thank you again.

Attached Files:

2. If you've been smoking multiple times a day a month, then it usually takes over 30 days. I'm not able to tell if you'll pass, but in your case I would say that it's an 50/50.

Drink a lot of water, try to do just a little excercise. It'll definitely help.

3. We see people fail at 100 days and now recommend 120 days to be clean enough to pass.
    That old 30 days was 4 decades ago and the testing has progressed a bit in the last 40 years.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I appreciate the information y'all. Unfortunately I dont have time to wait another month. I have rescheduled this lab test 2 times now. I'll be 40-45 days clean on the day of the test. Ill just have to take my chances on this one. Once again, I greatly appreciate the insight. Have a great day!

5. Keep us updated.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I definetly will keep y'all updated.

7. I took my test today using my 3rd void of the day. I made sure to drink around 30 ounces of Gatorade and a few small cups of water in the waiting room before the test. Here's goes nothing. Fingers crossed everybody!

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Any updates?

• Like Like x 1
  9. No updates as of yet. The physician that gave me the test told me I should hear back from my HR today or tomorrow when everything is good. Still holding my breath.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey everybody, I know there are a lot of posts here that dont get updated with results on here. So, I'll let yall know I'm a conductor for a major Class 1 Railroad and I was tested on a federal DOT 10ng lab UA test. I was told today that everything was good to go and I PASSED! I am coming off of a 4 month furlough and I start back next Wednesday (12/26). Thank you all for your comments and time. Y'all are damn good people! Keep calm and smoke on!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nice man, that's good! Thanks for keeping us updated.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No problem. I hated reading posts on different forums and getting to the end and realizing the people didn't post their results.