Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thetroubledone, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 thetroubledone, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Let me inform you guys of some background information before I ask my question: I was toking everyday for a year up until November. I had surgery and took a six week T break. After that I started up again.

A couple weeks ago i got caught and my parents informed me a couple of days ago that I will be tested, because they found weed in my room and i told them it was a friends and they are major anti-weed. I protested but my parents pay for my phone bill and car insurance and told me that if i refuse they will stop paying and im a poor college kid. Anyways, I stopped 11 days ago and my test is in 6 days, do you guys think I will pass?
    Because I recently had surgery i pretty much am just sitting on the couch, but i am six foot and 150 pounds with a real fast motaballism

2. get on that treadmill and burn off those fat cells

3. Cranberry Juice + Water like a motherfucker. Do it for the next three days and you'll be all sparkly n shit.