Test Question

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntPredator, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Discuss the attitudes, beliefs, and core values that comprise American political culture. I need to write a page on this, what should I discuss?

2. Broad subject, don't think that one page is sufficient enough. And I can't really help you since i am not in America lol.

3. Hmmm, attitudes huh? I'm sure greed falls in there somewhere. Write about greed and curuption in politics.

4. There is an economics 101 concept commonly referred to as "private information." Economics studies assume that people make rational decisions with the information they are given. However, private information--which people make everyday by keeping info from each other--can compromise American political culture. An example of private information is the car dealer that knows something is wrong with the car they are selling. A rational consumer that is aware of the car's true quality will not pay more than what the car is worth. However, private information prevents consumers from making rational decisions.

Try to use this concept to help write your assignment. A page is a REALLY short writing assignment.