Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bingtheprain, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Don't mean to put this in the wrong spot, but here it is.

Smoked about once a day, couple hits each time on and off-ish for maybe 3 months. Will have stopped something like 21 days before my preemployment screen at LabCorp. Came up negative on an at-home strip which claims to be 98% accurate and tests for 50ng/ml. Drank a 48 hour detox/metabolism booster for a couple days and have been nearly pissing water during that time. Am I clear or am I boned ?

2. Well when it comes to the dilution method, it's kind of a gamble. I was in the same boat as you a couple of days ago. I smoked about 3 times a week before I lost my job and got a new job offer a week later. I decided to get synthetic urine(quickfix 5.7.1). I was scared crapless at the test but I got the call this morning from my employer telling me I was cleared to work so LabCorp didn't detect it. I've passed some urine tests using detox in the past but I wasn't that heavy as a smoker back then.. Dilution is an option but subbing is a for sure pass as long as the collector accepts your sample and it's the right temp and distributor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum