Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test. Need help and confidence!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nckc12345, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello I’m 5’3 about 106, active with minimal body fat. I was a 2-3 small bowl a day with vape, and an edible here and here smoker/intake.
    I found out I have an upcoming drug test at a DOT test. Can anyone direct me how to pass the test. I will have about a week or so clean before my test. This all happened fast and unexpectedly- your help is greatly appreciate!
    Help!!!

2. Unless you use someone else's piss who's clean you'll more then likely fail

3. That’s my struggle. I don’t know any sober females. Fml

4. What about some of that test clean powdered urine? I've never tried it..but..
    I've passed drug tests with a small glass bottle, 2oz, of my friends clean piss, fresh and wrapped with a hand warmer until I get to the test facility, where I put it in my ass crack after checking it wasn't too hot to touch.

Every dot test I've taken wasn't monitored, but they do have cups that check temp, and they mail that cup to a lab..

I smoked heavily before my last test.. but stopped two weeks prior.. the tests have a cutoff, and really only detect recent use..

5. I’m trying to find a female that doesn’t take meds or anything. Very difficult. Lol

I’m super nervous about fake stuff. ‍♀️

6. Can I be confident with this result?

Attached Files:

7. Yes! Mine looked worse than that (more faint) the day before I took my DOT piss test.

8. And I passed it

9. You are an angel! That you for your feedback!