test grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by evil16, Jul 5, 2010.

1. hey everyone i started my first outdoor grow in a few years just a month ago and they are looking aazeing. i put them all in bags of soil to they would never get to wet. i have been feeding them a miricalegrow slow realese fert and check them once a week it has been so wet here i havent even had to water them yet this year

this was a last minute grow i just threw out some clones i have about 17 in total but i plan on doing much more next year so any andvice would be nice thanx :)

Attached Files:

2. put em in the ground and let em rock

3. #3 evil16, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    i thought about that but the season has been so shity this way if it gets to wet where i put them i move them to a higher spot besides this grow is mainly a test for next year i've been learning a lot next year there going to be trees !!!!

has anyone ever used bud blood the guy at the hydro store was telling me to add it when they start showing little buds and it will help them finish a week earlier was he right ??

took these today ....

Attached Files:

4. found this little guy floating upside down in my watertank didn't think anything would fall in there i mad sure and put a log in there this time so it doesnt happen again anyone know what it is???

Attached Files:

5. Kinda looks like a wet marmot.

6. maybe small fisher,I would say I'd get em some veg food first u need nitrogen,watcha got goin ?rep+

7. lol, I was thinking a groundhog or squirrel.
    Then I looked up List of mammals of Canada and Im thinking a ground squirrel or stoat.

8. If you have an outdoor tank that can be gotten into by small creatures - please be kind and put a piece of hog-fencing (or some such) to act as a ramp so they can crawl out and escape.

9. yeah thats a pretty shiity way to go.plus having dead animals in ur holding tank prob ain't the best additive for ur crop;)

10. i made sure that wont happen again i felt bad after i seen that nothing should have to die like that. not like any squirl i have ever seen looks like a small ferrot

i've been feeding plants a slow realease mirical grow i was going to get this stuff called heavey harvest from the store but i didn't do as many plants as i originaly planned ( hard work doing it alone while getting eaten by swarms of horseflies) i used 3 strains nl x bigbud ak-47 x thunder and lemon skunk. all seem to be doing great outdoors but i'm still worried about rot the last time a grew outdoors here i lost 10 plants before i even noticed any rot is there anything i could do about that ???

11. U mean mold?mildew?I'm in the mountains and when fall comes we generally get lots of moisture.So when i get strains I look for mold resistance as priority.I had probs with ak in past with mold but the thunder might influence it enough.nl xbb a buddy of mine gows it and hes never complained bout mold.and I think u should b ok with lemon I have that out myself.I've been growing dutch dragon from paradise for years.It would b fine wen other strains ten feet awy where gettin desrtoyed.sulfer is wat they use in greenhouses an sich for this but guerilla style its hard to deal with just try keep em dry as possible,shake off any excess rain. besides that its pretty hard to dealk with

12. not sure what it was think it was mold it was a few years ago i cam out 1 morning and didn't realize how cold it was getting the tops where all white i grow mushrroms a little to and it looked a lot like mushrom mycelium

i'll just have to do my best to fight it i guess have you ever tried the product bud blood ?? the guy at the store says it will make them finish a week earlier ??

13. well i went out today and they all look great. its amazeing how they all grow so different if you put them in a place with less light these are all the same age ....

next week im going to plant the ones in the shady areas in a more open sunny spot .plus the big ones need to come out of those bags or there not gunna grow anymore :)

Attached Files:

14. Nice plants! :hello: