Test Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by musicmad420, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Okay so I've set up an indoor grow system (pretty much crap compared to the grow-systems I've seen around the internet), and I think that before I start growing cannabis I'll try other stuff and see if I'm any good at caring for plants at all. So I've got some strawberry seeds that I'm currently trying to germinate and I'll ultimately use my grow-system to break in my patience and get used to the idea of looking after plants regularly.

So I guess what I'm asking in this post is - Am I a dumbass for doing strawberries first? I got some really seedy shit (it's real good though, get's me high sometimes I only have to smoke one bowl) and I'm saving all the good seeds for planting.

Peace

2. It would certainly be an effective prep, but definitely not necessary. :hello:

Besides, no one here can give you much if any advice on vegging, flowering or fruiting... strawberries. :rolleyes:

3. Honestly, just grow the seeds man.

Look, I know with all the threads and possibilities it's pretty daunting, but in the end... marijuana is a WEED. You need to actually put forth an effort TO KILL weeds.

And, i've seen some *very* shitty setups grow bud.

Besides, you can have 1000 seeds, but if you grow one, and it's a female, and you use it as a mother.... well then you only needed one seed :)

4. and the biggest reasons to use the seeds in the first place, you will gain experience and get pot sooner!

5. Hello Musicmad420, Instead of trying to grow strawberries, I'd suggest trying to grow Tomatoes, They most closely imitate growing marijuana.

If you can grow tomatoes, you can grow weed.

After you are more comfortable and in sync with growing then ditch it and use the real thing.