Test grow NL sensi

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by growbie1, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hey everybody,
    i'm running my test-grow with 4 fem. Northern Lights (Sensi seeds) right now
    i'm already into flowering but just though it might be nice to get some opinions...
    They had 40 Days of 18/6 from germination and were put under 12/12 6 days ago.
    They are standing in 14L pots under a 400W HDI and i'm giving them canna terra right now. The biggest is at 50cm/20'' the rest slighltly smaller.
    Right now i must say i'm not too please with the stretch cause there is barely one...
    They aren't growing more then at the end of Veg. not more than 2cm per day
    I think they look good though , there are a whole bunch of new sprouts (15 at the biggest one) there is a slight N-deficiency but i'm taking care of it right now
    As said before, just looking for opinions how they look

thx :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. looks like ur doing just fine bro. but why on earth would you want ur plants to stretch? you want em nice and tight so you can keep that light as close as possible

3. Hey its just i planned with the stretch of aprox 100%... Just thought it had to happen, and was curious if a missing stretch might indicate a shortage of some kind, but if Not, im satisfied:)
    Thx 4 the answer

4. They look good bro, but hey in the last pic, the one on the bottom right looks like a possible male..I THINK I see little balls, any change in the last 2 days?

Otherwise they look great! good job man!

5. Thx man right now they Look Even better :)
    I'm checking for signs of Hermi, but until now there are just pistils developing. On the Bottom, the Small balllike Things are actually Small leaves... I'll Try for better pics later Today. And As These are femenised seeds and I'm keeping the light Cycle I'm confident None of my Ladys gone redecide about their gender

6. they are looking great.no stretch is great.dont want height you want more growth from the rest.topping them at all?

7. #7 growbie1, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    As promissed the pics, and thx 4 the comments
    but.......... the quality is SH.., apologies! It's both, a lack of skill and material

Tried to catch it, on the third photo,
    there are tiny leaves on the lower parts, wich never really developed
    All Plants are still 100% fem (9th day on 12/12)

No topping cause its my first grow for more than 6 years and i wanne feel comf. with the plants again first.
    Tried something experimental.though! Went for 12h of veg-light cutting in 24h of darkness and going into the normal 12/12 bloom-bulb afterwards.
    Don't know if its working (will compare in the next set up) but it was a tip given by a proffesional grower, directed to small indoor growers
    So Far the results:
    -plants got around 50% stretch from 14-21”/35-53cm with 2 new internodes
    (Thats slowing down compared to the end of veg!!)
    -New sprouts everywhere (17 is top)
    -think heads are already forming and pistrils are everywhere (hope anyone can see it)

BTW: the plant on the last pics got 3 leaves per internode inst. of 2 is that normal (haven't heard of it..)

Attached Files: