Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test for how high you are

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Guys, before i forget, i just discovered a highness quiz.

How many drops it takes to get ur eyedrops in ur eye. Sober i can hit it every time. High it takes like four tries. And super high, right now, it takes 10 tries and a wet shirt till i get em in

2. Really... 10 tries. Damm that must be some awesome weed. You may want to try "cornering" when putting in your drops. Makes it way easier.

cornering=(in this context) putting the eye dropper nozzle in the corner of your eye nearest to your nose. You can even touch that area with the dropper. Just dont share your drops with Pink-Eye-Guy.:D

3. I never miss because I dont "drop" it into my eyes. Carefully place the nipple in the corner of your eye and squeeze. Duh..

4. haha

I haven't use eye drops in 7-8 years, but it makes sense for when I did, now I have "allergies"

waste half a damn bottle for 2 eyes

5. I know you're supposed to put the tip in the corner of you eye. With that being said I still mess it up about 4 out 5 times haha

6. I usually have to always put eye drops cuz my eyes get red as a mofo... So with that being said, I can put in eye drops with just 1try. Super Stoned or not...

7. When I need them, it usually only takes 1 or 2 tries to get them in regardless of how faded I am. :smoking:

8. I got a D+!

Apparently they give a lot fewer D-pluses than D-minuses. It's not a grade they like to give out. I'll tell you that right now.

[end Tommy Boy quote]

Takes me one drop each. And i never miss. Ever.

9. Eye drops!? I'm proud of the fire in my eyes!

10. lol maybe it's cause idc but i literally just squeeze the bottle hoping it hits my eye and don't let go until it does. ( i move the bottle around ). Sober instantly.

11. no thanks. im eye drop free. ive never been able to get myself to use drops.

12. i get em in everytime no matter how stoned, its pretty easy.