Terrorist attack on Synagogue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 27, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. Finally, an actual Nazi.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thoughts and prayers.

Guns weren't involved! And no good guys with guns, again. Shame.

• Like Like x 1
  3. One too many.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I take the sarcasm back, just read that 11 were shot dead.

5. #6 Green Wizard, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    nvm

6. For every million people considered to be "Nazis", this is one of the first actual Nazis I've seen in a while.

• Like Like x 2
  7. He hated trump as much as Jews. Nice try though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I saw footage of a good few marching with torches spouting anti Semitic nonsense in Charlottesville last year.

9. He seems to be more alt-right than traditional right. He hung out on gab with all the other white nationalist "types".

• Like Like x 1
  10. You got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I still don't know what this gab thing is. I'm not hip and cool with it enough to know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #13 Green Wizard, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    nvm

13. You don't want to know. It's a sewer where Nazis and their ilk congregate. It masquerades as a bastion of "free speech" but in reality is a temple of hate.

14. He was white so not a terrorist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Simpletons like Bower are radicalised by the constant propaganda that is spewed portraying immigrants, Muslims, Jews and anyone different from white Christians as "invaders" coming to take over and rape our women, etc...

• Like Like x 2
  16. I just now heard about the Kentucky murderer and the fatal shooting of two black Americans. Wow, Trumpland is ablaze.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. This is somehow Trumps fault just like the Magabomber despite this shooter explicitly saying he hates Trump. I've given up trying to figure out what logic leftists use, if any.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Who's blaming Trump for these far right terrorist attacks? I don't see anyone in this thread doing that.

Leftists this, leftists that. It's not leftists carrying out these terrorist attacks, it's far right loons who've been radicalised by propaganda spewed by the likes of the alt-right and other hate machines.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1